How to improve the image quality
If you are experiencing a blurry image, ensure you check the following items.
Follow these simple recommendations
This can make a difference to create scans of higher quality:
- Make sure you take your picture in a bright environment
- Compare the quality of your scan when capture with and without the flash
- Be as stable as possible when taking the picture
- Try to change the enhancement type (Color, B&W or None) depending on the document's type
- When exporting your scans, choose the highest resolution available.
Check your hardware
It's possible that your camera's focusing system is not functioning properly. Double check that you are able to take sharp pictures with the Camera app. If not, restart your device. If the problem persists, we recommend contacting your device manufacturer.
Unfortunately, some older Android phones have a very low resolution camera and won't be able to create scans of high quality.